Green tea powder (Matcha) is rich in Catechins, vitamins, and minerals. The reason is given why you must enjoy a cup of green tea powder?
👉 High in Antioxidants
👉 Loaded with Catechin, EGCg
👉 Boosts Memory and Concentration
👉 Increases Energy Levels and Endurance
Green tea powder (Matcha) is bright green and healthy of astringency taste because of catechin. The taste is refreshing and aroma.
Taste: Bold, Strong of green tea taste Origin: Shizuoka, Japan Tea Plant Ingredients: Green Tea - No Sugar Added! Pure Tea Leaves Powder! Packaging: 50gm OR 100gm Packed in Re-sealable Zip Lock Bag Storage: To be kept in chiller after opening and away from direct sunlight
- Culinary Grade
- Light Green in Color
- Strong taste
- From Shizuoka, Japan Tea Plant
- Good for Baking, Ice Cream & Food Garnishing
- Good for Matcha Lattes (But has a more bitter taste)
- Drinking as tea on its own (But has a more bitter taste)
- Lower Aroma & Slightly Bitter
How to make a perfect cup of Matcha Latte
Wake up in the morning with a rejuvenating, nutritious matcha latte. This fast and easy recipe compliments and offsets the fragrant, leafy taste of matcha green tea powder with creamy milk and a little sugar for a flavour balance that will leave you feeling ready and raring to go. Delicious hot or cold!
1. Spoon the matcha green tea powder and (if you like a little sugar/stevia) into a mug or cup.
2. Add the warm water and mix with a spoon or with a whisk until it is a smooth dark green paste to ensure no lumps.
3. Warm the milk in a small saucepan and pour into the mug until nearly full. Use cold milk for an iced latte.
4. Use a whisk to mix the paste and milk until smooth and light green in colour.
5. If you so wish, you can add a few sprinkles of matcha green tea powder on the top for decoration. Or add ice for an extra cold iced latte.