Organic Chrysanthemum Dried Flower Buds 40gm
Organic Chrysanthemum Flower Buds:
Chrysanthemum or mums found in garden beds and flower pots all over the world. They have been portrayed in the art for generations. Not only are but beautiful to look at, they also have long been utilized for therapeutic purposes. Chrysanthemums include vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which are vital for health and wellbeing in our bodies. In addition to being a refreshing infusion on their own, Chrysanthemum flowers pair with the delicacy of green teas. Chrysanthemum Flowers, which are dried, are used in China for making a soft tea called Júhuā Chá and in Korea for flavouring Gukhwaju or rice wine.
Chrysanthemum Flower Buds
- Rich in mineral, polyphenols, and antioxidants
- Boosts immune system and encouraging intestinal wellness
- Contributes to weight loss and improves BMI control
How to brew/drink it:
1. Boil the 250ml of water
2. Put the buds in the boiled water
3. Wait around three to five minutes before the herb brews, pull the bud out, and then drink. Use filtered water to get optimal results (water can affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered)
A square plastic container with a pull-off tab comes with the packaging for extra freshness as no moisture enters and makes sure the flowers are dried all the time.
#honestea #honesteamy #chrysanthemum #yellowchrysanthemum #chrysanthemumtea #chrysanthemumflower #healthytea #driedchrysanthemum #driedflowertea #flowertea #tealeavesmalaysia #tealeaves #malaysiareadystock #readystock #premiumtea
All online orders are shipped within 3 business days (not including Sunday's and Public Holidays). If item is a. pre-order, kindly take note that shipping may take up to 7-12 Business Days. Kindly be in touch with us if there is no Shipping updates from us within this timeframe.