Shopping Cart (0)
Your cart is currently empty.
The origin and growth conditions of Lijiang are the reason behind the best quality of Honestea Phnom Penh Rose Flower Buds. These golden rim roses grow exquisitely and have restricted amounts and so makes them more valuable. Phnom Penh natural roses are most remarkable, with no pesticide residues, and no pollutant chemicals. These Phnom Penh Rosebuds have a range of vitamins and trace components, which give you a nice, soothing, and light flavour.
Yunnan Phnom Penh Rose Buds
- Maintenance of Vitality & Beauty
- Menstrual Healing Colic
- Calming - Increases Blood Circulation to Remove Blood Stasis
- Regulates Soft Blood Vessels
- Relieving Liver Depression
How to brew/drink it:
1. Boil the water pot. It's preferable to have fresh water.
2. Take 1 or more flower buds and soak in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
3. Sweetening the flavour can be added to honey.
4. Add some rosebuds as a fantastic flavour for brewing different teas.
5. Steep, Strain, and Serve.
A pull-off tab comes with the packaging for extra freshness as no moisture enters and makes sure the flowers are dried all the time. Store in a dry environment or the fridge to achieve optimal shelf life. Keep away from direct sunlight.
#honestea #honesteamy #rose #redrose #rosetea #redrosetea #healthytea #driedrosetea #driedflowertea #flowertea #phnompenhtea #phompenhrose #tealeavesmalaysia #tealeaves #malaysiareadystock #readystock #premiumtea
You have no items in wishlist.
We will send you an email to reset your password.