Shopping Cart (0)
Your cart is currently empty.
Weight: 357g/ Cake.
Production date: 2011
Origin: Yunan, China
Storage time: The longer, the better
Pu-erh tea is produced from Yunnan Da ye Zhong sun-dried tea leaves. They are processed into compressed cakes, bricks, and mini tuos. Ripe Pu-erh is particularly special because it can be aged for decades or longer, is always changing, and (in most cases) developing more depth and texture.
Our teacakes have a pleasant aroma after you open the package. It will also taste luscious and sweet when consumed.
Honestea's 10 years aged ripe Pu erh will also be great for gifting this Chinese New Year season. Hurry because stocks are very limited.
1) Cut & break the teacake into a few pieces (about 5-7g) from the cake, placing them into a teapot or cup.
2) Wash & rinse the teacake pieces with warm water for hygiene purposes.
3) Remove the water after rinsing, and you may pour hot water into your teapot or cup. (This is to warm your vessel).
4) You may then pour boiling water over tea leaves and let it settle down for 3-5 minutes. Your beverage is then ready to be consumed.
5) You may continue to add hot water as the beverage becomes cooler. Enjoy your tea moments.
#honestea #honesteamy #puerh #puerhtea #puer #puertea #puerh #puer #teacake #puerhteacake #puerteacake #healthytea #tealeavesmalaysia #tealeaves #malaysiareadystock #readystock #premiumtea
You have no items in wishlist.
We will send you an email to reset your password.