Year 2015 Shou Mei Teacake (White Tea)
Origin: China, Fujian
Tea Variety: White Tea
Fragrance: Refreshing aroma, mellow and pleasant
Taste: Full-bodied and smooth
Storage Time: The longer, the better
Shou Mei means "Old Man's Eyebrow" in Chinese and is a unique white tea produced in Fujian Province. This tea is famous for its medicinal benefits, such as improving the immune system, skin complexion, and mildly detoxing. Compressed in cake form, Shou Mei is the right candidate for ageing: the tea taste will become sweeter, and the medicinal benefits will be more intense over time.
1) Cut & break the teacake into a few pieces (about 5-7g) from the cake, placing them into a teapot or cup.
2) Wash & rinse the teacake pieces with warm water for hygiene purposes.
3) Remove the water after rinsing, and you may pour hot water into your teapot or cup. (This is to warm your vessel).
4) You may then pour boiling water over tea leaves and let it settle down for 3-5 minutes. Your beverage is then ready to be consumed.
5) You may continue to add hot water as the beverage becomes cooler. Enjoy your tea moments.
#honestea #honesteamy #teacake #shoumei #shoumeiteacake #whiteteacake #whitetea #cnyexclusive #cny2021 #healthytea #tealeavesmalaysia #tealeaves #malaysiareadystock #readystock #premiumtea
All online orders are shipped within 3 business days (not including Sunday's and Public Holidays). If item is a. pre-order, kindly take note that shipping may take up to 7-12 Business Days. Kindly be in touch with us if there is no Shipping updates from us within this timeframe.
Let customers speak for us
Matcha is of a good quality and not bitter, great for my daily dose of Matcha latte!