Our very same Ceremonial Grade Matcha from Yame, Fukuoka - Limited Edition! Available only while stocks last.
Matcha is widely used in Japanese tea ceremonies. High-grade Matcha's taste is smooth and mellow and not at all bitter - unique rich foamy texture. High-grade Matcha is a bright colour of green. Our matcha powder is rich in Catechins, vitamins, and minerals.
👉 High in Antioxidants
👉 Loaded with Catechin, EGCg
👉 Boosts Memory and Concentration
👉 Increases Energy Levels and Endurance
Green tea powder (Matcha) is bright green and healthy of astringency taste because of catechin. The taste is refreshing and aroma. Consuming green tea powder is the best and affordable for health reasons.
Yame, Fukuoka Matcha
- Ceremonial Grade
- Brighter Green in Color
- Minimal Bitterness
- From Yame, Fukuoka Tea Plant
- Pleasant Aroma & Umami
- Good for Baking, Ice Cream, Desserts & Food Garnishing
- Good for Matcha Lattes. High Umami and low astringency
- Drinking tea on its own on daily basis and used in tea ceremonies (Koicha).
Taste: Sweet, Smooth, Bold, Strong of green tea taste
Origin: Yame, Fukuoka Japan Tea Plant
Grade: Ceremonial Grade
Ingredients: Stone Grounded Tencha Tea Leaves - No Sugar Added! Pure Tea Leaves Powder!
Packaging: 50g Packed in Aluminium foil bag. Coupled with a tin canister for easy storage.
Storage: To be kept in chiller after opening and away from direct sunlight
How to make a perfect cup of Matcha Latte
Wake up in the morning with a rejuvenating, nutritious matcha latte. This fast and easy recipe compliments and offsets the fragrant, leafy taste of matcha green tea powder with creamy milk and a little sugar for a flavour balance that will leave you feeling ready and raring to go. Delicious hot or cold!
1. Spoon the matcha green tea powder and (if you like a little sugar/stevia) into a mug or cup.
2. Add the warm water and mix with a spoon or with a whisk until it is a smooth dark green paste to ensure no lumps.
3. Warm the milk in a small saucepan and pour into the mug until nearly complete. Use cold milk for an iced latte.
4. Use a whisk to mix the paste and milk until smooth and light green in colour.
5. If you so wish, you can add a few sprinkles of matcha green tea powder on the top for decoration. Or add ice for an extra cold iced latte.