Japanese Sencha Green Tea Bags (100 Sachets)
🍵 Brief History of Green Tea in Japan
Green tea was first introduced in Japan by Japanese monks who studied Buddhism in China during the Nara and Heian eras over a thousand years ago. It was first enjoyed exclusively by Japanese society's religious classes but spread to the royal and other elite classes as tea cultivation started in Japan.
Brewed Japanese Green Tea has a bright yellow color, a light, refreshing aroma, and a taste that achieves the perfect harmony of sweetness and bitterness.
🍵 Benefits of Green Tea
👉 Green tea contains antioxidants that improve health.
👉 It helps guard the health of your heart.
👉 Green tea helps strengthen brain health.
👉 Relaxes your mind & body
👉 Green tea lowers the risk of diabetes.
👉 Drinking Green Tea improves bone health.
🍵 What is the best way to Drink Green Tea?
1. The ideal temperature for making green tea should be 160-180f (70-82c). Many of us make the most common mistake when creating a pot of green tea is steeping it with boiling water. Not only does the boiling water result in a bitter-tasting green tea, but it can also destroy the bioactive compounds such as catechins that are beneficial in the tea.
2. The steeping time for green tea varies depending on the type and quality of the green tea you use. In general, you can steep for three minutes, then have a taste and let it soak longer if you prefer. After drinking, green tea leaves can be steeped again, usually 2-3 times.
3. Japanese believes that good water yields good rice, and the same goes for a good pot of tea. The quality of your water will determine how your green tea tastes. Mountain spring water is ideal for making the best tea, but since that may not be feasible, try high-quality bottled water or at least soft water from the tap.
4. Green tea is best on its own without sugar, dairy, or any added "natural flavors."
5. To maximize the health benefits, you can also enjoy green tea with citrus, such as a squeeze of lemon juice.
🍵 Packaged Contents
100 sachets of our House Brew Japanese Green Tea leaves.
Store in a cooling place and away from direct sunlight.
🍵 Brewing Instructions
Use one (1) sachet for 1 cup. Let it steep for 2-3 Minutes, and it is ready to drink. Continue to add hot water as your finish your cup.
🍵 Our very own House Brew - Japanese Green Tea sachets from our Principle company! It is being distributed amongst some hotels to their customers.
#honestea #honesteamy #greentea #greentea #premiumgreentea #greenteasachet #greenteabag #sencha #greenteahousebrew #senchagreentea #healthytea #tealeavesmalaysia #tealeaves #malaysiareadystock #readystock #premiumtea #finepremiumtea
All online orders are shipped within 3 business days (not including Sunday's and Public Holidays). If item is a. pre-order, kindly take note that shipping may take up to 7-12 Business Days. Kindly be in touch with us if there is no Shipping updates from us within this timeframe.